Claim No: CFI 011/2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
AHMED MAJED MOHAMAD LUTFI KABBARA
EFG-HERMES UAE LIMITED
UPON the parties having agreed to the terms detailed in this Order
AND UPON the Order with Reasons of Justice Tun Zaki Azmi dated 10 April 2017
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1.The Claimant’s claim is to be re-listed under Part 7 of RDC 2014.
2. The Claimant is given leave to amend the Particulars of Claim and to file and serve the Amended Particulars of Claim within 28 days of the date of this Order.
3. The Defendant is to file and serve its Defence and Counterclaim within 28 days of being served with the Amended Particulars of Claim.
4. The Claimant is to file and serve a Reply (and any Defence to Counterclaim) within 28 days of being served with the Defence and Counterclaim.
5. If advised, the Defendant is to serve a Reply to the Defence to Counterclaim within 28 days of being served with the Defence to Counterclaim.
6. The Court is to make an Order for costs of the Part 8 claim following written submissions from the parties. The parties are to file and serve submissions on costs (which shall not exceed 10 sides in length with no attachments) within 14 days of the date of this Order.
Date: 11 May 2017